Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
As well as our active working groups, GADN coordinates information sharing groups on issues our members are interested in sharing resources and updates on. This group currently acts as a list serve to share updates and information on SRHR. Information on the group's previous work in developing and bringing feminist perspectives to the UK Government’s work in this area is below.
Anne Quesney, GADN Trustee, is the focal point for the group.
Working Group Publications
- Charting the future: Empowering girls to prevent early pregnancy - ODI and Save the Children, July 2012
- Every Woman's Right: How family planning saves women's lives - Save the Children, June 2012
- Global Impact Report 2011 Delivering choice and rights for women: past, present and future - Marie Stopes International, June 2012
- Safe Abortion: Technical and Policy Guidance for Health Systems - World Health Organisation, June 2012
- Sex, choice and control: the reality of family planning for women and girls today - ActionAid, June 2012
- Maternal and Newborn Health: Community Mobilisation Good Practice Guide - Women and Children First, May 2011
- Local Governance and HIV/AIDS in Malawi - One World Action, 2008
- Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Central America - One World Action, 2005 (English version)
- Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Central America - One World Action, 2005 (Spanish version)